You know, a lot of professional racing gamers (they call them “sim racers”) prefer using those fancy racing wheels when playing a game called Assetto Corsa Competizione. But guess what? Some people, maybe like you, like to stick with game controllers. And that’s okay!
Have you ever wondered how to get the best settings for your controller that makes your car go vroom vroom really fast? The right settings can mean the difference between winning and, well, not finishing the race at all. It’s like having the right shoes when you run; you want to feel super comfy and at your best.
Here’s a little secret: many racers make a big boo-boo. They pick settings that are too jumpy or just don’t feel right. And then, when things don’t go well in the game, they blame the game itself! But, shh, between you and me, sometimes it’s those tricky settings that cause the trouble.
So, let’s make sure we get them right, okay?
Can You Race On Assetto Corsa With A Controller Quickly?
Have you ever thought about racing in Assetto Corsa using just a controller? You totally can! But, here’s a little tip: if you’re racing against someone using those big racing wheels, they might have a slight edge. Kinda like racing on foot against someone on a bike. But don’t worry! For folks who are just starting, a controller is a fantastic way to dive in without spending a ton of cash on a fancy wheel and pedal setup.
#1 Assetto Corsa Controller Settings PS5
If you’re using a PS5 controller, there are some cool settings that can help you drive better. Now, it might feel a bit wobbly at first because, well, it’s a controller, but with some practice, you’ll get the hang of it. These settings will help you drive smoother and keep your times consistent:
- Vibration intensity: Keep it at 80% (the usual setting)
- Speed Sensitivity: Set to 70%
- Dead zone: Tiny bit at 2%
- Steering Speed: Go for 70%
- Speed Filter: Just a touch at 10%
- Steering assistance: Turn it off! You got this.
- Steer gamma: Set to 3.0
Remember, everyone’s a bit different, so these might not be the perfect settings for you, but they’re a solid place to start!
#2 Assetto Corsa Controller Settings Xbox One
Still got that Xbox One? Great! Some folks love playing Assetto Corsa on it. To make the most of your Xbox controller, try these settings:
- Gamma: Put it at 2.2
- Filtration: A slight 0.82
- Speed sensitivity: Up to 75%
- Deadzone: A super tiny 0.04
- Steering speed: Max it out at 100%
It might feel a bit different at first, but give it some time. Once you get used to it, you’ll be racing like a champ!
#3 Best Assetto Corsa Controller Settings Pc
Using a PC? Assetto Corsa is a blast on it! Especially if you’re practicing for real-world driving. For the ultimate controller setup, try:
- Speed sensitivity: 75%
- Steering: Use the Left Thumb
- Throttle: Right Trigger’s your pal
- Brakes: Go with the Left Trigger
- Shifting up? Hit A
- And to shift down, just press X
#4 How Do I Change Controller Settings In Assetto Corsa?
Okay, if you’re itching to change some of these settings in Assetto Corsa, here’s how:
- Open up the game.
- Head to ‘Settings’, then ‘Controller’, and finally, ‘Advanced’.
- Now, you’ll see all the advanced controller settings. Feel free to play around and find what’s perfect for you!